Sunday 7 October 2012

6th Week Update

First off....

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!  to those of us in Canada!! :)

ok, now my update.

Today I am 6+2, and to be honest this week has been pretty boring.

My breasts definitely hurt more this week than they did last week. Stairs are still not my friend, and lying in bed and squishing them is painful.

Cramping has lessened. Still there sometimes, but not much to really worry about. Honestly I think some of the cramps are are gas pains. Speaking of gas.... I have never wished I could fart as much as I do now. I know I know, way more information than you really needed but hey....it's tied to a symptom. I am still so constipated. I haven't had a bowel movement since like Wednesday at the latest. It is now Sunday morning.

That's pretty much it for symptoms, at least what I can think of right now.

I am still waiting for a call from the Midwives. They said they would call me in 2 weeks, which is Monday, but I'm impatient. Especially since Monday is Thanksgiving here in Canada, so I wont get a call earlier than Tuesday.

I called my GP and asked about getting a prenatal appointment, and to see if it is possible to have an early ultrasound. My appointment is on Tuesday, so fingers crossed that they will book one for me. I want one partially because I'm nervous about having another miscarriage, so maybe having an US between 8-10 weeks will ease my mind, as long as I hear the heartbeat. I also want one to rule out multiples. The midwives where I live consider multiple pregnancies as high risk so they will not take you on. I would like to know this right away, so I don't waste there time or mine, and I would like to have appointments booked with my GP then.


No comments:

Post a Comment