Wednesday 10 October 2012

6w4d

So yesterday afternoon I went to my first prenatal appointment with my family doctor. She was so excited that I was pregnant, because my sister is also pregnant right now, and because she knows how much I have been trying, and that it happened so quick with clomid.

She told me that my first US would be a while from now, unless I wanted an early one, which I jumped on in 2.2 seconds. I told her that I wanted one for piece of mind, and to rule out the chance for multiples.

They only have dopplers at the doctors office, so she would have to send a request to the hospital for the US. She is asking one for 3-4 weeks from now.....seems SOOOO far away to be honest! I have a feeling that the first 12 weeks of pregnancy are extremely slow for everyone. 

I am still waiting to hear back from the Midwives. They did tell me it would be 2 weeks, which means October 9, as the 8 was a holiday, but nothing yet. 

Sigh.....more waiting.

I got a bit of a scare tonight and it is making me very nervous. I went to the bathroom, and there was some brown spotting/mucous in my underwear. Nothing when I wiped. I am having no cramping. This is how my miscarriage started. I am not sure how I would be able to handle another miscarriage. It would hurt me so much.

My doctor told me that if there is any bleeding to call her. If by Thursday morning there is nothing else, then I think I will be ok. If there is more, then I am going to call her. I WILL NOT go to the ER again. That was one of the most horrible experiences of my life and I am not putting myself through that again.....ugh!

Keeping my fingers crossed and high hopes

No comments:

Post a Comment