Sunday 14 October 2012

7th Week Update

Today I am 7+2.

Not too much to update really.
I got the phone call from the hospital about my ultrasound, which will be on November 1. I will be 9+6 on that day.

It is going to be a very nerve racking time until then. I think weeks 8-10 will be the worst, because of my last pregnancy going horrible during this time.

I still haven't heard from the Midwives, which I should have by Tuesday. I guess I will call on Monday.

My boobs are getting worse, which is making sleeping more difficult. Nausea was going away, but seems to be creeping back. I think it just depends on the day. I am having aversion to some foods. My husband made a fried egg the other day, and the smell of it made me want to throw up!!! Tonight I made pot roast in the slow cooker  and went to have a nap when it was cooking. The smell of it when I was waking up was not pleasant  It tasted fine, just smelled yucky! I am definitely sleeping more. All I have wanted to do is take a nape all weekend, so I did :) A new thing now is that I am hungry like every 3 hours. This is not good because I was hoping to gain very little weight, as I am plus size already, but at this rate I will be huge!


No comments:

Post a Comment